Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor of Love

The upcoming Labor Day weekend means one thing in tv land...it's time for fall tv to begin! I am so excited for many favorite shows to return next week; ANTM, Gossip Girl (a guilty pleasure), Bones. Pretty soon it will be time for Biggest Loser, Survivor, Grey's, the final season of ER (finally), Heroes and CSI. I am most curious about the new spin on Heroes Villians; a new expanded cast, new plots, oh my! It will still be awhile until LOST or 24 (I missed you last year Jack Bauer) reappears, but most of us will have plenty to fill our evenings! Big Brother is still in full swing, with a double elimination last night Good-bye Michelle and Olie. Even though I don't know you, you will not be missed. Dan, one of the most genious player of BB all time, is making enemies, but playing quite a game!

No comments: