Friday, August 22, 2008

End of summer

Okay, I will be the first to admit that I have not been very good at keeping up with this blog. My life has been hectic and although I have been watching tv religiously, I haven't had the time or desire to blog. The end of summer tends to see a slow-down in new tv and without Big Brother, Olympics or my Bravo show's, there wouldn't be much to watch. Shear Genius (Bravo) is nearing the end of the season but that's okay, but Project Runway is in full swing. I LOVED the last episode with the designers creating appeal for a colorful set of drag queens. It was absolute fab!

The Olympics are nearing the end of its 2008 run as well and it has been quite a show. It was the year of Phelps, Nastia and Shawn Johnson and we watched the majority of prime time coverage. My only negative comment is that the prime time" coverage ends so late at night. The night of the women's overall in gymnastics ended around midnight and I could not stay up to watch it all. Granted I DVR'ed it, but still. One of the biggest competitions and most of our country was asleep. Shame. I am looking forward to the Closing Ceremonies and I am sure I will have something to say about it.

No comments: