Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekly Video Clip: Tobias Funke

Welcome to a new addition on the blog: the Weekly Video Clip, or WVC.  This is, obviously, where I (and Jen) put a video on the blog.  Also, we reserve the right to show more than one clip a week.  Plus, if you can think of a better than that "Weekly Video Clip" do give me the suggestion. 

You Tube is a great thing because it allows us to see clips of things that we thought we might never see again, like great old commercials. It is also a venue for people to show their creativity with editing.  

So, to start of this feature off, here is one of my favorite characters, in one of my favorite shows of all time.  Yes, you had to know I was going to start of with Arrested Development. Specifically, Tobias Funke and his, shall we say, peculiar way of speaking.  



No comments: