Friday, September 11, 2009

Glee

This is a show that totally describes itself in one word...I feel glee when I watch Glee! This week was the season premiere and was much anticipated after the May teaser. In my opinion, it totally came through in both writing and performances and damn, Lea Michelle can SING. I love her from Spring Awakening and now I love her weekly. Her rendition of 'Take a Bow' is better than the original and I am sure it has iTunes hopping. Maybe I love this show so much because I am a muscial theater junkie and any tv show that has musical numbers is automatically a winner. But, the mass audience seems to agree with me.

1 comment:

manpret kapor said...

you make a great point. Improving the design and usability of your comments section isn't just about making your site prettier.
It's also an important part of increasing the level of discussion on your site - something which is perhaps the hardest aspect of blogging to be successful in.