Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm back!

After a very long break I am back! I apologise for being gone for so long. The short explanation as to why I've been gone is that I was spending nearly all of my free time applying to jobs, and after spending hours writing applications I just didn't have any thoughts in my brain. Also, I wasn't really watching much television, which is a problem for a blog about TV. As for why I have now emerged the easy answer is: I found a job in London. So, while I be working a full-time schedule, my free time is now mine again. Finally.

I have so much TV to catch up on, and my goal is to be caught up by the time the Fall Season starts in the US. This is probably too ambitious, but my goals generally are. (Remember that one where I was going to blog more often?) Anyway, here is my list of shows to catch up on (I will also take any suggestions if one of your favorites is not on the list):

Fringe
Chuck
Dollhouse
30 Rock
The Office
Ashes to Ashes
Mad Men
Scrubs
True Blood
How I Met Your Mother

Watching these will of course depend much on how easily I can access them, as well as how much time I ultimately have. I love television, but I won't spend ALL of my free time watching it. At least, it won't be healthy for me to do that.

The two shows I have been able to watch are Lost (I've seen the whole season) and Battlestar Galactica (just three more episodes in the series to go for me. I think I haven't finished them as I don't want it to actually be over). So, I will be writing some thoughts on those, most likely making me the slowest blogger on television in the land. I have some other posts in the works as well, and I hope to do my part in making this an actual working blog.

Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

manpret kapor said...

Some great advice here ... I've finally made some time to work on my own blogging software that I use, and I've done a lot of what you mention.