Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok, I suck AND I have a problem.

I maintain 3 blogs; 2 for personal use, 1 for work and this is the blog I have the hardest time keeping up with. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my DVR, let alone write about everything I am struggling to watch. Here is a current list of "my shows" that I watch every week and it is too vast for one person...is there a 12 step program?
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Amazing Race
  • 24
  • Gossip Girl
  • Heroes
  • Biggest Loser
  • Nip/Tuck (one down, although it will soon be replaced in my schedule with Rescue Me)
  • Idol
  • Lost
  • Top Chef (yet another now off my programming)
  • Damages
  • Lie To Me (a newbie to the season and we really like it in my household)
  • Bones
  • Ugly Betty
  • L Word
  • Grey's
  • Private Practice
  • ER
  • Survivor
  • Hell's Kitchen
  • CSI (original, Vegas baby)
  • Numbers
  • Doll House (another newbie from genius Joss of Buffy...still on the fence about this one)

I am sure I have missed at least one or two, but do you now see my problem? I do work fulltime, "run" my household, try to exercise on the Wii Fit and I do love to read. (finished the entire Twilight series since Christmas) I need more hours in the day. Reality is my priority in my viewing order, next is FX dramas (because they are SO good), followed by network dramas. As you can see, comedies fall no where on the list...not one sitcom b/c I can only record so much. And, obviously, as I know, it is too much.

No comments: