Sunday, November 23, 2008

More cancelations.

It was announced on Nov 22 that three additional shows have been canceled, one of which I think is one of the best shows on tv. It should be a crime. 'Dirty Sexy Money' and the wonderfully dysfunctional Darlings will no longer grace my Wednesday nights. Boo hoo. Another show with great writing, great characters, and a fab storyline is on the chopping block. What is wrong with people? The additional shows that NBC has announced as canceled is Eli Stone and Pushing Daisies. Private Practice, the Grey's spin-off is moving time slots to Thursday night from Wednesday night. I think that is a good sign that the show will continue as it is now the follow-up to the most popular show on tv, Grey's Anatomy. I anticipate there will be more big studio cuts in the weeks that follow, but hopefully no more of my regular programming will be tinkered with.

No comments: