Wednesday, October 15, 2008

political mayheim vs. entertainment

The US national election is in 3 weeks and the last of 3 presidental debates is currently on television. I know who I am going to vote for (Obama all the way), yet I am still watching the debate, not for the issues or entertainment, but because it is the only thing on tv. Typically Wednesday's nights in our house are full of tv, so much so that my dvr can't record it all: Bones, ANTM, Private Practice, Lipstick Jungle, Dirty Sexy Money, CSI New York, Project Runway...yes, I actually watch ALL of these shows from ONE night. (Thanks for whomever invented the DVR, you are my god) But, noooo, all of these *quality* programs are not available because our country can't figure out the issues for themselves, and enjoy watching a verbal banter of politicans. (one who is becoming more old and pastey as the weeks go on) I realize I am being narrowed minded and slightly joking, but I am hormonal (tmi) and I want my tv.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Northern Development Forum (NDF) has expressed worries about recent political mayhem that erupted in the northern parts of the country.
_____________
adolfo
Internet Marketing